Monday, September 13, 2010

Ride - Sunday, 12 September

In addition to commuting on the newly chained on Thursday (stats below), M and I had a good training-style ride out and back to Stone Mountain on Sunday. It was a good ride, the weather was great: it was sunny and warm, but not too hot and just a little windy. The ride was easy, too: rolling hills the whole way. I am totally ready for Saturday, though it will be sad and difficult to ride a full 100.

I think the 30 miles yesterday, then, are a good start to my week of tapering (read: commuting, because I'll be at the outlet mall on Wednesday).

Thursday stats:
Maximum speed: 27.4 mph
Average speed: 11.6 mph
Distance: 4.56 mi
Time: 0.23.37

Sunday stats:
Maximum speed: 28.9 mph
Average speed: 13.8 mph
Distance: 30.89 mi
Time: 2.14.08

I'm also looking forward to trying out one of these Android sports trackers... it tracks altitude and plots maps and all of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment