Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today's Challenge: $160 to get me to Nation's Tri

I am strongly considering registering for the Olympic Distance Nation's Tri in Washington, DC this September. I have never done a tri before, much less an Olympic one, so this is a silly thing for me to even be thinking about. I hate running, and my swimming is really more aptly described as "not drowning, gracelessly".

That said, I'm still considering it. Because I am notoriously indecisive, I am putting it up to you, dear readers. If I raise $160 by the end of the day today (CLICK on "Donate Now" to the right, here), I will register for the tri, and probably resent myself for the remainder of the summer.

The best part? I'm already halfway there! I just need hundreds of people to donate $80, and I'm in.

No comments:

Post a Comment