Sunday, May 23, 2010

Recovery Ride

It really was a pushover of a ride. I was supposed to ride with my neighbor, but the weather forecast was pretty icky for that time, so I went on my own a few hours earlier (which, really, was a wise decision). This meant that I would only be on the bike for about 10 easy miles as opposed to a couple hours. I could have done the two hours, but I need a new saddle and am grateful for the shorter time today.

Stats:
Maximum speed: 33.5 mph
Average speed: 15.6 mph
Distance: 10.07 mi
Time: 0.38.35

I feel a little guilty for not going farther, but I also plan on riding tomorrow with Alex, probably on a similar route but a slower pace, so I'll be getting the time in. AND, Coach Neil said that it was the total weekly mileage that matters, which I will also be getting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment