Thursday, March 10, 2011

Lent: Day One

Boy, oh boy, was today tough! I spent a lot of time drinking water, which meant I also spent a lot of time (literally) running to and from the bathroom. I'm doing the best that I can with this whole not walking thing, but for sanity and my legs' sake, I may have to modify it to being a solely outdoors activity--at least until I get into better shape. I made the mistake of starting off all gangbusters this morning, running the dog on our usual 1.5 mile walk route, and then still had to ride my bike to/from school, not to mention the running around the building, up and down stairs, and running the dog the other times throughout the rest of the day.

It's getting old really quickly, but at this juncture I still think it's funny and a good challenge. I'm going to keep it up as long as I can. One of the hardest parts about this is simply remembering to run.


I hope this doesn't kill my cycle training.

No comments:

Post a Comment