Saturday, March 12, 2011

Training ride - Saturday, 12 March

Today's ride was AWESOME. It was the pacelining day (the first GTR I did last year!), this time out in Silk Sheets. I love that ride. Love it love it love it. It was awesome that I also got to ride with V, which doesn't usually happen on GTRs. She smoked me, too. Anyway, I rode the whole ride with V, and then most of it with D and K. Despite a flat coming into the SAG stop (D's, not mine), it was rather uneventful, and a lot of fun. There were a few hills to keep it interesting and to make it a decent training run, but not so many that I wanted to die. It started out ass cold (which is to say about 31F), but it was sunny and clear, and warmed up really quickly.

Stats:
Maximum speed: 36.3 mph
Average speed: 13.9 mph
Distance: 34.82 mi
Time: 2.29.47

Woooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment