Sunday, April 17, 2011

Recovery Ride - Sunday, 17 April

Today I woke up a little sore and stiff from yesterday's ride. I still wanted to stretch the legs, however, so I met V (and, eventually, G) for a recovery ride out of Kirkwood this morning. V and I didn't want to push too hard or go too far after yesterday's distance, and G was game for a shorter in-town ride. It was exactly what I wanted and needed today, a totally perfect ride. The weather was amazing (sunny and cool, with only a little breeze), and the traffic was light, as it usually is on a Sunday morning. G led us on a good route, and we three had a VERY tasty breakfast afterward.  All told, it was a great morning.

Stats:

Maximum speed: 30.8 mph
Average speed: 13.1 mph
Distance: 19.69 mi
Time: 1.29.37

Here, I will add that I have ridden 670.99 miles since beginning training for TNT, and 715.62 miles since the beginning of the year. I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment