Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekday Ride - Thursday, 7 April

I know I'm (way) late posting these stats, but it's been a busy busy weekend (and even today is supposed to be highly productive -- this remains to be seen). I did ride on Thursday night, but opted to cut it to a 15 miler (doing a half loop on the second go-round, though I felt pretty good). My intent was to get back home earlier than usual to have time with the puppy before dropping her off and leaving the next day. I ended up leaving not much earlier at all, but I did enjoy the dinner and meeting our new coordinator.


I did get the new computer, but haven't installed it yet (too busy), so these are phone stats again:

Stats:
Maximum speed: 20? mph
Average speed: 15.4 mph
Distance 14.88 mi
Time: 0.58.01

I felt good. I started off at the back of the front group, but they dropped me a few miles in (fine), and so I just rode hard the rest of the way.

As I haven't ridden since then, and likely won't be able to ride (except to school) until Wednesday, I think this is a good week for a bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment