Thursday, May 5, 2011

Weekday ride - Thursday, 5 May

Tonight was just a really good ride. My legs and arms were hungry by the end (fatigue), but I felt good the whole time. Started out feeling like I was positively flying, and it didn't seem like the speed matched the sensation. Oh, but it did. I did two loops, because once on the bike, I just felt amazing.

Stats:
Maximum speed: 30.1 mph
Average speed: 15.4 mph
Distance: 20.19 mi
Time: 1.18.40

So good ride. When I get to the end of rides like this, I wonder if, since I feel so good, if I should have pushed it harder. If I'm finishing with energy at the end, that means I could have used more earlier on. I don't know, but I often feel like a slacker when I come in feeling better than expected.

Still, a good ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment