Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Kirkwood Sunday Ride - Sunday, 4 September

I don't have much to say about this ride, except that I was flying. I rode with J & A, and for the most part we kept the A group in sight. That is a feat. We lost them just outside of Stone Mountain because of a quick left-right turn (we didn't see them turn right), so we lost a few minutes straightening ourselves out. Even so, we were booking it. I don't have exact stats, unfortunately, because in straightening ourselves out, my phone rebooted. I only just realized now that, because of the improper shut down, I could have resumed the tracking (whoops).

Stats (all but distance based on first 9.57 mi, at reboot):
Maximum speed: 29.97 mph
Average speed: 16.2 mph
Distance: 35 mi
Time: ?

I'm pleased. I felt really strong on that ride (and on the commutes to/from school today), and it showed.

No comments:

Post a Comment