That's right, folks! The cycling season is fast approaching, bringing with it another challenge to you, dear readers: support me in my training and blood cancer patients and families. The fundraising website is now available here, and you can also donate via the widget at the right of this post (the one that says "Donate Now!")
Why should you donate? A few, non-exhaustive, reasons:
1. It'll improve the lives of the estimated 137,300 people who developed leukemia, lymphoma, or myeloma in the last year, and the lives of their families.
2. You personally know of and care for someone who fought or is fighting cancer.
3. It's the holiday season and you're feeling generous.
4. The current tax cycle is almost up -- donate now and get a 100% deduction on this year's taxes (and then donate again next month and get THAT deduction, too!).
5. You know I'm good on my word and really WILL ride 100 miles on 3 June with Team in Training, because I've done it before.
6. The warm feeling you get when you know you've done a right thing.
Thank you, all, for your continued support, and keep checking back here for fundraising and training progress! I'm excited to share my journey again with you, and hope that you find this process as fun and rewarding as I do!