Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mardi Gras Challenge 2012

Dear Readers,

Mardi Gras is a little over a month away, which signifies the nearness of the 40 days of Lent. Last year, my Mardi Gras challenge was a huge success, and I'm renewing it this year, with a bit of a twist. I have so far raised $250, so I am getting closer to the goal, though it is still a long way off. Thus, this year's challenge is a bit involved, but it requires two things on your part:
1. to give me money
2. to vote whether I should shave my head (Cut or No Cut), minimum of $10 to vote!

If, by 11:59p on Mardi Gras (Tuesday, 21 February), I have raised....

   $1000-$1500: I will give up cheese for Lent (I am a vegetarian, cheese is a staple: this will be hard)
   $1501-$2000: I will give up cheese AND chocolate 
   $2001-$2500: I will give up cheese AND chocolate AND coffee
   $2501-$2749.99: I will give up cheese AND chocolate AND coffee AND "cantering" (walking) while outdoors
   $2750 or more: If I reach my goal, then the Cut or No Cut party that donated more wins, and I do what they say.

If I fail to reach my goal, then the Cut or No Cut party that donated more loses, and I do what the other party says.

Not to brag, but I have beautiful hair, and I am happy with it on me. I can also always grow more (it just won't stop!) and am happy to donate it, too.

I'll keep track of the parties' progress in the side bar here, so check back often, and give me your money!

No comments:

Post a Comment