Friday, July 13, 2012

Training Ride - Saturday, 7 July

We had a 40 mile ride in PTC last weekend, which is one of my favorite places to ride. Flat, fast, fun. I love it. I LRd with the ever enjoyable M, who got me so caught up in her story that we completely blew past a turn and added a couple extra miles. Even with that additional mileage (not even noticeable), we had a great ride. It was a hot day, but started off cool and wet after an evening rain, so it didn't really heat up until later in the day.

I don't have much to say except the usual about just how inspiring I find this woman. That's probably getting old by now, but every weekend I leave the ride awe-struck.

Stats (from Strava because I foolishly deleted all my text messages from my phone without transferring stats first):

Maximum speed:  36.4 mph
Average speed: 12.5 mph
Distance: 38.7 mi
Time: 3.05.05

Details and map can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment