Friday, June 4, 2010

Training Ride - Friday, 4 June

Today I wasn't scheduled for a ride at all, so I thought I would take a leisurely route with one of my best friends from high school. We went through (by?) the village to get to the bank, where I could then deposit some of the cash donations made in the last week. We caught the canal path at Lock 32 on the way back and, despite the several miles of cinder trail, had a pleasant ride to the basin. We even got Tom Wahl's root beer, and I didn't cramp. yea!

Stats:
Maximum speed: 34.6 mph
Average speed: 11.8 mph
Distance: 13.70 mi
Time: 1.09.34

This, as I said, was a nice little "unofficial" ride, and it makes me think that maybe 5-10 miles per day will be a nice way to get out of the house on off days and just enjoy myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment