Sunday, July 18, 2010

Training Ride - Sunday, 18 July

Today I joined the Kirkwood ride, thinking that it was going to go out to Stone Mtn. I'm partly glad we didn't and partly disappointed we didn't (the disappointment is really all in myself). I rode out to the start of the ride and then after that I stayed with the group for another nine miles or so. We rode right past my apartment and I was mentally exhausted and I'd already had it in my head that I would peel off at that point. I have been kicking myself for that since... it was supposed to be 30 miles. I am a pud. I feel like, to make it up to myself (and the TEAM?) I should go run a mile or two or get back on the bike.

I'm so disappointed.

Stats:
Maximum speed: 29.3 mph
Average speed: 13.0 mph
Distance: 13.42 mi
Time: 1.01.47

No comments:

Post a Comment