Sunday, July 18, 2010

Training Ride, Part II- Sunday, 18 July

I must say I feel an awful lot better about myself. Diane rules -- she said she might right tonight, so I joined her for an out and back on the Silver Comet. Becky came, too, and it was just a really nice ride. It was warm, but the rain we got was refreshing and oh so nice. It was really beautiful out, and I had a great time when we saw a rainbow (it was perfect weather for a rainbow, but even expecting/hoping for a rainbow doesn't make it any less wonderful. Thanks, refraction!

Anyway, as I said, I feel much less worthless after getting on the bike again, bringing today's total to about 30 miles, which is what I was supposed to do in the first place. And, I had a great time and enjoyed the company the whole way.

Stats:
Maximum speed: 21.3 mph
Average speed: 13.3 mph
Distance: 16.20 mi
Time: 1.12.48

No comments:

Post a Comment