Saturday, July 3, 2010

Training Ride - Saturday, 3 July

Today the GTR wasn't organized, so a number of us rode Silk Sheets. We were going to ride 40 but, at the rest stop, a few of us opted to add on an extra 10-mile loop. It was great! Except for my turning off my computer at the rest stop the first time and forgetting to start it up again for about a mile, it was a great ride! I can understand the name Silk Sheets -- I could totally do it every weekend. I am looking forward to tomorrow's recovery ride, too. Yea! It'll be like an 80-mile weekend!

Stats:
Maximum speed: 29.2 mph
Average speed: 15.4 mph
Distance: 49.31 mi
Time: 3.10.55

(notice that these stats are based on the slightly shortened distance due to my forgetting to turn on the computer -- I really did ride ~50.5 miles)

After a week of tough rides, what a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment