Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Training" Ride - Wednesday, 11 August

While in the Adirondacks, I hardly rode at all. This is partly due to the fact that I was running, hiking, swimming, water skiing, and over-eating and didn't have much time left. This is also due to the fact that I didn't have my bike, just my (taller) Mom's hybrid to tootle around on.

Despite that, Dad and I went for a nice ride along South Shore Road to Old Forge, had lunch, and then came back. The best parts? Cool weather, low humidity, lunch, and ice cream. The worst parts? Swamp ass to the extreme and discomfort from riding in a skirt because Mom tilts her seat back.

Still, it was a pleasant ride. But, the stats got cleared from the computer, so this is all rough.

Stats:
Maximum speed: ~22 mph
Average speed: 14.5 mph
Distance: 28 mi
Time: whatever that works out to be

No comments:

Post a Comment