Saturday, February 19, 2011

Training ride - Saturday,19 February

Today's GTR was a couple of the usual Brookhaven loops. I say usual as if I had ever actually been to one last year, but I digress. I rode with D today, who rode a metric century a couple years ago on her own, but is new to the team, to clips, to really shifting, and to formal training. She had a couple falls, but was a joy to ride with, and she is a power house on the flats and the downhills. D is a ray of light, and was so upbeat and positive, I had a great time riding with her. It was a slow ride, but I didn't really notice, because I could see progress over the couple hours.

Awesome.

Stats:

Maximum speed: 24.7 mph
Average speeD: 9.8 mph
Distance: 21.44 mi
Time: 2.10.05

It was another gorgeous day, too, and so I'm REALLY looking forward to the faster ride tomorrow morning and riding with V on Monday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment