Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weekday Ride - Wednesday, 23 March

Today I took the first break I've had from work in a few days (though I really couldn't afford it and am now in hot water) and joined the Atkins Park Intown Ride. All the usual gang was there (that always makes me think of The Great Muppet Caper).  Now, here I am playing catch-up, with Smokey and the Bandit on in the background. I have a few more hours of work to do tonight, and then a long day of catching up further tomorrow afternoon before the Brookhaven loops.

Stats:

Maximum speed: 27.1 mph
Average speed: 12.5 mph
Distance: 16.93 mi
Time: 1.20.49

I felt good on this ride. That's really all there is to it. It's supposed to storm tonight, and I hope that it does. We could feel the wind start coming up, and I swear I could smell the rain coming. It hasn't yet, but it will. And the streets of Atlanta will run green with pollen.

No comments:

Post a Comment