Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Sunglasses

A few years ago I randomly started receiving Outside Magazine (the first year was free! I didn't even ask for it!) Continuing that subscription has paid off:  as part of a market research study, included in the most recent issue was a $500 prepaid gift card to a real fancy-pants sunglasses place: www.redstarworldwear.com

I think it was I who just a few weeks ago was lamenting my broken sunglasses at Fletcher (that is a tough ride to do without shades), and along come 7+ pairs, for free!  I know what you're thinking, "Megan, you already have sunglasses". My response to you? Phooey! It was my polarized pair that broke, and I intend to replace them with much higher quality.  I probably don't really *need* 7 pairs, so if you want in on the action, I think I could do without 5. Or the free chronograph that comes with placing a sufficiently large order.

Be jealous. I am insanely lucky. I should buy a Powerball ticket or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment