Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Today's ride home - Tuesday, 21 June

This was even longer. I missed the turn onto W Paces Ferry (I forgot where it was), but I think that was all right. I rode Howell Mill to Northside, and then just took Northside/Cobb Pkwy to Cumberland, so it was pretty straight shooting. I felt like crap on each of the (insignificant) climbs, though apparently I did about 2300' of climbing round trip, so maybe it was more than I thought. It just seemed like I was going up a lot, and only sometimes was it steep. Just bleeeech. But, I did it, and I know I can do it, so I have to keep doing it. Dammit.

Stats:

Maximum speed: 33.81 mph
Average speed: 12.26 mph (laughable)
Distance: 13.35 mi
Time: 1.05.19

Just gotta keep doing it. I think I'm going to give up on the idea of riding the hills in Buckhead tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment