Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Buckhead Hills - Tuesday, 27 March

Tonight I got to ride with G and J on their usual Tuesday Buckhead ride. I joined them a few times last summer, and I'm looking forward to a full season this year now that DST has begun. My legs felt like molded lead from the get-go, likely because of riding hard on Sunday after a long ride on Saturday and not ever properly recovering (beside not doing much of anything yesterday). That said, I finally loosened up about halfway in, though I never felt strong on any of the climbs. I wasn't grumpy or in a bad mood, so I know it was just an off day in terms of feeling it. Even so, the numbers aren't horrific and I'm glad I went out.

Stats:

Maximum speed: 36.9 mph
Average speed: 14.2 mph
Distance: 20.88 mi
Time: 1.27.44

You'll notice a slight difference between the stats above and those here; that's because I'd gotten a little way out before realizing I hadn't reset the computer. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment